Our classic Pamplona adventure for all the family. You’ve always dreamed of running with the bulls. If your dream didn’t include a brass band below your window at 4 a.m. then you’ve come to the right place. Spend 4 days exploring Pamplona and watch the opening or closing ceremony from our private balcony. Up to 2 opportunities to run with the bulls. By day, experience the festival’s endless concerts, tapas bars, processions and parades. Had your fill? Hop in Spyns shuttle van or simply stroll back and enjoy a relaxing siesta in the air-conditioned comfort of your hotel. Traveling with Spyns means letting our guides manage all the little details like a red scarf and sash waiting in your hotel room. You’ve traveled over land and sea to run with the bulls. We pick you up at the train station, get you settled at the hotel, and then it’s off to the fiesta. The perfect holiday.
- 4 days at Pamplona’s San Fermin festival and 1-2 chances to challenge the bulls
- Before you run, develop your strategy from our private balcony overlooking the most dangerous part of the bull run (the one you’ve always seen on the evening news)
- Exclusive viewing of the opening or closing ceremony from our private balcony
- Pick up at the Pamplona train, bus station or airport provided by our expert guides on-call, but far from on your back, throughout your stay
- Post bull-run VIP breakfast and send off VIP dinner overlooking the nightly fireworks
- Dates: July 5-8, 12-15
- Premiere starting from $1695/adult & $795/child based on a family of 3-5 people.
- All breakfasts and VIP breakfast after the bull run
- Private balcony to watch the opening or closing ceremony
- Arena tickets to see the end of the bull run
- Private balcony to see the daily bull run on one morning of your tour
- VIP dinner at Restaurant Baluarte overlooking Pamplona's citadel and evening fireworks
- Pick up / Drop off at the Pamplona train station or airport
- Guides on call throughout your stay
- Spyns T-Shirt and the essential red scarf and sash