-Terry & Danny Horan
Can’t find anyone sane to join you for Pamplona's running of the bulls? This trip is the answer. Your friends and family get three unforgettable days in Madrid and Barcelona. They get Barcelona's beaches, Madrid's museums and you get your bulls. Land in Madrid and explore the ancient city's famous museums, tapas bars and maybe enjoy a little Flamenco. And then it’s on to Pamplona and the running of the bulls. Spend four days in the heart of Pamplona's "San Fermin" festival to watch Europe's most daring tradition. Join a morning bull run or encierro, or simply watch the frenzy, champagne glass in hand, from the safety of our private balcony. Enjoy an afternoon siesta before heading to the evening’s bullfights. After one final run, spend two days in beautiful Barcelona to enjoy its beaches and famous nightlife. The perfect holiday!
- 4 days to experience the excitement of Pamplona’s San Fermin festival
- 2-3 chances to run with the Pamplona's bulls
- 1 night in Madrid to enjoy its tapas bars, museums, and Flamenco
- 2 nights in Barcelona to laze on the beach or experience its famous nightlife
- July 4-10, 5-11, 6-12, 7-13, 8-14,9-15, 10-16, 11-17
- Deluxe starting from $3695/person; Premiere starting from $2989/person; Budget starting from $2589/person.
- All hotels, hotel breakfasts, and transportation in Pamplona
- Train tickets (Madrid-Pamplona & Pamplona-Barcelona)
- 4-day Pamplona tour (up to 3 chances to run)
- Relentless customer service